So there are times, when we are hanging out with our family and friends, when the weather is just fine and appealing, laughing around with your favourite people, and everything else seems to be just perfect. Can the day get better? Sure it can, one thing still remains that can take your already perfect day to another level. Any guesses? Well, the answer is obviously your favourite food. Anything can be better with the right food. So let’s reimagine the scene. You are out for a picnic with your family and friends along with a camp chef flat top grill so you don’t miss your favourite food out there. Isn’t the scene better this way? But what if you have a sudden urge to eat grilled chicken instead of hamburgers or anything that requires an open fire rather than a flat top. Won’t it be hard to adjust with the kind of food you want on such a perfect day?
Don’t you wanna look out for some way where you can enjoy both the type of cooking i.e. open fire cooking as well as flat top grill cooking with a single equipment? Well, the camp chef has already done that part of the thinking for you. The camp chef flat top iron grill is convertible into an open fire. As you may have noticed, the camp chef flat iron grill comes with 2 BBQ grates. However, they are optional when it comes to installing them. Well, if you want your flat top to be convertible into an open fire, install the grates along with other parts while assembling the grill and bring it along. The conversion of your flat top to open fire is just a step away.
You need to remove the flat top and all that you need to accomplish this is your two hands. Easy right? Well, indeed it is.
First, you need to make sure that the flat top is cool enough for your hands to touch. Sprinkle some cold water on the top and wipe it with a damp cloth. Repeat this process until the flat top is cooled down.
Second, hold the edge that is pointing upwards on both the sides and pull it towards the top. Apply enough force at the tip of your fingers so that the top doesn’t slip through them and boom! Your flat top grill is converted into open fire grill.
Yes, that all you need to do to convert the camp chef flat top grill into open fire grill. Conversely, in order to convert it back to the flat top grill, take the flat top in reinstall it back into the grill (study) and that’s how, with the camp chef flat top grill, you can have not only one but two type of grill experience with just some equipment. So now, do you see your day getting better again?
So take the camp chef flat top grill with you and add even more fun to your picnic and camping experiences. Happy cooking!…
Last year my son’s birthday was around the corner and he demanded a cheesecake and not just a cheesecake he wanted something different and special so I did something extraordinary, a base made up of oreo, let’s see what I did and if you like it then you can do it too
The list of ingredients is going to be divided into 3 subheadings
The list of ingredients that you would require to make the crust of the cheesecake
- Two cups full of Oreo (You will have to remove the cream from the center and you require to ground the cookies properly)
- Properly melted butter (make sure you do not burn the butter, about one-fourth of a cup)
- Two big spoons of sugar
This list is of the ingredients that you would require for making the cheesecake
- cream cheese, about four to eight oz
- Sugar ( Almost two cups full of sugar)
- Maida a.k.a all-purpose flour ( three big spoons)
- Salt ( one-fourth of a teaspoon)
- Eggs ( Four large-sized eggs)
- Yolks ( of two eggs )
- Vanilla extract ( one and a half spoon )
- sour cream ( one-fourth of a cup)
This last list is of the ingredients that you would require to make the top of your cake the GLAZE
- Strawberries ( Thawed and frozen, one cup full)
- Small sized strawberries (one pint, washed, fresh and hulled)
- water ( three big spoons )
- sugar ( Two big spoons)
- Cornstarch (one small spoon )
- Food coloring (Red, not mandatory)
- Place your rack in the center of your oven and then Preheat your oven to 325 degrees, side by side boil some water as you would soon require it.
- While the water is boiling you can make the mixture for the crust, for making the crust take a bowl and add all the ingredients mention in the list of ingredients for the crust after mixing transfer it to the bottom of the pan and then keep it aside.
- Take a bowl making sure that it is large-sized and then add cheese, flour, salt and sugar to it once done with adding the ingredients using a hand blender to mix these ingredients together, then add some eggs, after adding it use the blender and mix it, once done with mixing add the yolks and again mix them, make sure that the mixture gets a smooth texture, now pour it on the top of your cake’s crust.
- Take a roasting pan and then place your spring pan in it, add boiling hot water to the roasting pan, bake for about eighty minutes
- After baking remove the spring pan from the roasting pan, once the temperature reaches room temperature cover it and place it in your refrigerator for at least 3 hours.
- Blend some strawberries, use a strainer to press it into the saucepan, boil it, once clean and thick keep it aside you can even add food coloring if it is required, now we are almost done with the cake just decorate your cake with some strawberries and on the top pour your strawberry glazed, just cover your cake and place it in your refrigerator